Perfect lamination on all types of media and printing Impressive adhesion results on UV prints with irregular surfaces and high relief.
- Working width 165 cm (65’’)
- Top heating roller from 30 to 100°C – 86 to 212°F
- rollers opening up to 50 mm (2’’)
- Laminating speed up to 6 m/minute (21 ft/mn)
- Pressure directly adjusted on the substrate according to its thickness
- Laminating, one-pass double-sided encapsulation, application of tape, lamination up to 5 cm (2″) thickness, use of thermoformed polyester films