Perfect lamination on all types of media and printing Impressive adhesion results on UV prints with irregular surfaces and high relief.
- Working width 165 cm (65’’)
- Heating rollers from 30 to 140 °C – 86 to 284 °F
- Rollers opening up to 50 mm (2’’)
- Lamination speed adjustable up to 6,5 m/minute (21 ft/mn)
- Pressure is set directly on the work surface and not on predefined positions
- Single-sided lamination, one-pass encapsulation, tape application, lamination up to 5 cm – 2″, encapsulation with thermal films of same or different thicknesses
- Kala patented auto-calibration system integrated for permanent control of pressure and roller parallelism